Every week, the following will be posted on the social networks:
- Lectures on Ukrainian contemporary art “7 O’clock Academy”, prepared by the experts of the PinchukArtCentre’s Research Platform.
- Videos on works by the PinchukArtCentre Prize 2020 shortlisted artists with their comments.
- Videos “Art at Night” where prominent personalities are telling from home about their perception of the works presented in the Exhibition of 20 shortlisted artists for the PinchukArtCentre Prize 2020.
- Art comics “Art in Quarantine”, enciting Ukrainians to follow the quarantine rules and get familiar with art.
- Playlists from Ukrainian artists contributing to good mood in self-isolation.
For children and teenagers
- Video lessons #artclasses (#класи), developed by the specialists of the art centre’s education unit.
- Guidelines for creation of original crafts with children, inspired by the works of the PinchukArtCentre Prize 2020 shortlisted artists.
- Classes for teenagers from PinchukArtCentre’s art director Bjorn Geldhof, telling about works of globally renowned artists, explaining how to interact with those and suggesting to carry out creative tasks.
- Online inclusive classes “Art Friends” for children aged 3 to 11 with special needs (psycho-speech delay, mental deficiency, Down’s syndrome, autism) and “Workshop of Opportunities” for disabled people from 12 y.o.
- Video classes with advice and ideas on how to better establish communication with children and teenagers with special needs under quarantine.
The PinchukArtCentre wishes you all health!