According to the model, the digital part will include audioguide and augmented reality components while the personal communication will be based on interaction with engagement coordinators. The engagement coordinators are expected to be professionals with cultural education. They will receive full time continuous employment at the institution, opposed to the previous model that worked from exhibition based work. Supporting the strive of the employees for constant self-development and improvement of their own professional level, the art centre will offer engagement coordinators the opportunities to get specific trainings.
The model will be tested for a 6 month period before becoming permanent. After the test period, a final analysis will be made and shared with the workgroup, including making them aware of possible changes that might have been made to the model.
The workgroup includes former mediators, artists, curators, and specialists from Ukrainian cultural institutions:
- Borys Filonenko - curator, art critic, editor of IST Publishing
- Olha Honchar - Director of the Territory of Terror Memorial Museum of Totalitarian Regimes (Lviv)
- Björn Geldhof - Artistic Director of the PinchukArtCentre
- Nikolay Karabinovich - artist
- Diana Liagutko - HR specialist, worked as a mediator at PinchukArtCentre
- Larion Lozovoy - artist
- Ksenia Malykh - Head of Research Platform of the PinchukArtCentre
- Lesia Melnychuk - Art Manager, Head of Guest Relations, Kyiv Art Week, worked as a mediator at PinchukArtCentre, PR Manager of the PinchukArtCentre
- Anna Scherbyna - artist
- Olga Shyshlova - Head of Public Programs of the PinchukArtCentre.
Download Protocol of working group