The members are:
- Lauren Cornell, Director of the Graduate Program and Chief Curator at the Center for Curatorial Studies, Bard College;
- Jacopo Crivelli Visconti, Curator of the 34th edition of the Bienal de São Paulo;
- Elvira Dyangani Ose, Director of The Showroom, London;
- Bjorn Geldhof, Artistic Director, PinchukArtCentre;
- Shilpa Gupta, Artist;
- Ralph Rugoff, Director of the Hayward Gallery and Artistic Director of the 58th Venice Biennale of Art;
- Eugene Tan, Director of the Director of the National Gallery Singapore and the Singapore Art Museum.
The international jury appointed seven outstanding experts of selection committee, who will review every application and will nominate 20 artists for the shortlist.
The Shortlist Selection Committee members are:
- Julia Morandeira Arrizabalaga, researcher and curator
- Justine Ludwig, curator at Creative Time in NY
- Daniel Muzyczuk, Head of the Modern Art Department at Museum Sztuki, Lodz;
- Iheanyi Onwuegbucha, curator and art historian, Curator of the Centre for Contemporary Art, Lagos (CCA, Lagos);
- Jeppe Ugelvig, Independent curator and cultural critic;
- June Yap, Director of Curatorial, Collections and Programmes Singapore Art Museum;
- Zoe Whitley, director Chiesenhalе;
Shortlist will be announced in August 2020.